Tuesday 27 January 2015

Update: Natural Remedy Book Almost Done!

I am pleased to announce that I am in the final stages of completing my self-help book about natural remedies, with the current working title Beautiful Inside and Out: 7 Natural Remedies You Should Try Everyday.

The title Inside and Out refers to the fact that I have done tips for your inner well being (Inside) and tips for your outer well being, so anything to make you look better (Outside)!

As I have mentioned on my Books page this has been something I have been working on for the last 2 years, it is something that is really close to my heart, and as corny as this may sound I genuinely want these tips to help you out.

A big reason why I wanted to write this book was the lack of decent evidence backing up the usefulness of the remedies themselves: all the articles I had read would just claim that the ingredient in person was fantastic and had multiple uses, but I would often try and be disappointed with the results. Of course experimentation was half the fun, but I wanted to research for myself what was proven to work, so if I was to recommend anything, I would have something to back up what I said.

And I think that is what makes my book stand out: it is the fruit of my labour and I have carefully picked what I think will prove of some benefit to you in one way or another.

I will post more details about the book when it close to ready with giveaway offers of course J

But I would like to know what you would like to see in the book, please post your comments below!

If you want to read more about the natural remedies book please visit my sister site homeremedyzone.blogspot.com.au :)

No comments:

Post a Comment